Sunday, August 17, 2008

17 years ago and it's still wonderful

Hey Honey

Today is our 17th anniversary and I can't believe it really has been 17 years since we stood looking each other in the eye and said I do. But then again I think of all we have done and accomplished and think wow we did all of that in only 17 years. Through it all you have been my rock, my heart, my soul and my safe place.

I remember the early days of our married life and worrying that when I woke up I would find out it was all dream and you weren't really there with me. I am so glad you have made all of my dreams come true. I couldn't have been blessed by a more wonderful partner. I am always amazed when I hear from others about what their husband does and doesn't do and think of you and how different you are from the majority. I am so lucky to have you and love that you:

Change Diapers
Do Dishes
Do Laundry
Get up at night with the babes
Feed babies
Buy groceries
Buy girly products for me
Take kids with you to the store
Write blogs for me ;0)
Give baths
Clean bathrooms
Bake
Keep your kids not babysit them
and many many many more things that make feel even more blessed that I get to share my life with you.

I am glad that we are still showing them that we can do, as long as we do it together. Thank you for the amazing blog, it is more wonderful to me than you will ever know. I adore you my prince. YOU have made all of my dreams come true and more. You are amazing and I love you.

No comments: