Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Thank you

I just wanted to take a few minutes to thank you for all the hard work you have been doing to make our house less chaotic. I loved coming home from the show and having a nice clean room and clean clothes put away. Taking on the garage sale over the weekend with no planning. We didn't make much but our garage sure looks better.

I appreciate you giving me the special day with Liam on Sunday. It was so much fun going to the Children's Museum and watching him get so excited at helping to build the lego dragon. He was so proud to go on the civic tour with your dad. At the end of the show he went running to the pit so he could see them actually playing. Even having him be sort of scared of the end of the show was nice change as he snuggled up to me. I am grateful that you took on the craziness of home so we could go. Thank you, I love you, I adore you, you are my world.

No comments: