Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Oh my gosh is it true, could it be possible


Then it was the spring of 1990. Ahh spring brings new life and love to the earth and anything feels possible. Little did I know something I thought was impossible would finally be possible. Jason was no longer with his girlfriend we were still friends and hanging out. I wasn't pushing him for anything but we were enjoying being friends. Then one day he was at our house and we were watching TV and horsing around. He started tickling me and pinned me down and was about to tickle me when he paused looked at me and kissed me. OH MY GOSH. I thought I was going to pass out. I couldn't believe it, was it really possible that he just kissed me. What did that mean, what am I suppose to do now? I don't remember what happened next for certain but I know I was thrilled. I do recall him leaving and standing on my front porch and just looking at him, amazed. I believe he had a band rehearsal that night but I convinced him to skip it and he came back and we went to the movies with my mom and sister. We saw Cousins. I think the movie was lame but sitting there holding his hand was amazing. Soon after that I officially broke up with my boyfriend and began officially dating Jason. My dreams were coming true, I couldn't believe it was really possible, but he was there with me and I was the happiest I had ever been.

No comments: