Thursday, February 7, 2008

The saddest summer and I boy was I confused

He moved back home and I didn't know what to think or do with out him. I was so confused as what his intentions were. I use to drive by his house when ever my friends and I were going some where just in hopes of seeing him for a few seconds. He was a rebel and still came around not as much as I wanted but he was around. He would just show up or call out of the blue. I was thrilled when ever he showed up. It made me so happy to get to be near him for a few minutes. He brought me flowers once that summer and it was so wonderful to know that he was thinking of me. I loved seeing the flowers in my room. Then my birthday rolled around and he showed up with a licorice rope and suction cup dart gun. I had no idea what he was thinking but I was thrilled that he was thinking of me and thought to make an effort for my birthday. I know this summer we went skating a lot so I could see him, I sure was lucky to have such wonderful friends that went along with my obsessive behavior. Several times he showed up and we were able to go out to the movies, putt putt, or just to get something to eat. I remember sitting at the drive in movie with him and talking. It was so nice to just be with him again. He would be around and then gone again for awhile then back for awhile. I was completely lost with out him my heart ached from what I had and lost. I am sure he was trying to figure out his life and what he wanted but man was I confused. I sure was glad when that summer ended.

No comments: